Monday, January 24, 2011

Five Months Ago Today

It really has been five months since Ray said these title words to us in the hospital.  It was the last day he was able to talk to us and the day before he died.  It was not unusual for him to think it was a good day as for Ray, every day was a good day.  The nuance was the idea of writing it down.


Now that the new year has begun it is a good time to write down what I see has made each day a good day.  Sometimes it is hard to see the good in every day, but if one looks hard enough the good can be found I do believe.  The more we look, the easier it will be to find the good in each day.


I hope you will come along and share your good days with me.

5 comments:

  1. It's good that you started this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is a good day because I have found this blog. I am positive it will bring a smile to my face on more than one upcoming occasion...Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this blog. You are so right in saying that it is hard sometimes finding good in each day. Thank you for having such a postive attitude. Much love and blessings...Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I am so glad i found this blog. I was able to run 4 miles today on the trails and then return to my studies. I am lucky I can run. Today was a good day. thanks......Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember running and how good it made me feel. You are lucky you can run and it sounds like you have a wonderful place to run as well. Keep making time for it as running does make every day a good day. Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete