Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lost Posts

I have written two posts about our day in the Kibera slum spending over two hours on each. The Kindle is very slow from here. Both crashed before I was able to post them. I guess I am to wait until I return.
Yesterday we went to a Giraffe reserve and hand fed them. They have very long black tongues. We also went to a bead and pottery making factory and store. It was built to give single mother's an income.
In the evening we had an Ash Wednesday Service that I led with a Liturgy Anne found on Google. It was a blessing to be here and lead this small service.
Wednesday was a very good day!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun! Happy Birthday! Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are having fun, working hard and being blessed! Stay strong and have a happy birthday!
    Jaye

    ReplyDelete