Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The team has arrived

I have been told that we spent nearly 25-26 hours in the air or on the ground with lay overs for those who wanted to know. We all got some sleep and had some good food to eat on the way. I slept well last night in a Bed and Breakfast and awoke wide awake and ready to go this morning. The grounds here are beautiful with banana trees, purple flowers that I can't spell and poinsettias in abound. My Kindle and I aren't speaking well yet so I may not blog as often as I would like until I learn the language. All is going well and I just can not believe that I am here.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you made it safely! Have a wonderful time in AFRICA!!!
    We love and support you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to hear that you are happy and safe! Have lots of fun, and let me know later when you are coming back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take lots of pictures and keep writing! Love you! Jaye

    ReplyDelete